Thursday 8 August 2013

Leprechauns

Leprechauns

We all know about Leprechauns those adorable little  irish fellows in green who guard the pots of gold at the end of rainbows , or are they?


I have no idea how this conversation started, I would like too it would help explain a lot. Enjoy!



Mum: Katie Leprechauns are evil bastards and god they can drink You should never try to drink a Leprechaun under a table. You'd think with their diminutive size they'd get pissed easily, but you are so wrong!

Me: Are you sure you didn't just see the Leprechauns after you had drunk yourself under the table?

Mum: It was telling me to drink,why else would I get drunk. They are randy bastards as well. You have to be careful. You look away and the next second they are humping your leg like a dog. Pot of gold my ass.

Me: Why am I not fucked up
.

No comments:

Post a Comment